We Back Our Heat Pump Installation in Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, with a 100% Guarantee
It’s not a good feeling when your heat pump stops working. You often hope you’ll only need a repair instead of heat pump installation in Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
Unfortunately, repair isn’t always the best option. Especially if it’s more than half the price of a new system. We’ll present you with honest facts so you can make the best decision on repairing or replacing your system.
Diamond Blue Air & Plumbing is here to help with all your HVAC installation needs. We sell the most innovative Lennox® heat pumps, which are among the quietest and most efficient you can buy. We also offer durable and reliable American Standard® heat pumps. If you want any other brand, we can also obtain and install it for you.
We offer financing for qualified customers, and your new system also comes with a free one-year Diamond 360 Protection Plan. When you renew this annual HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll ensure your system will run at top efficiency for years to come.
Plus we back all of our work with a 100% guarantee*. That’s why we say our friendly technicians are “Grandma-certified.” Not only will we treat you like family, we want to make sure that you’re completely satisfied. That’s value that even Grandma would approve of.
Contact us at 469-505-0525 to get started. We’ll help you find the right system for your home.
4 Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Heat Pump
While no one can predict exactly when the heat pump will stop working, there are a few signs that it needs to be replaced. Here’s what to look out for.
1. Your Heat Pump is More Than 10 Years Old
Everyone wishes their heating and cooling equipment could last forever. But most heat pumps need to be replaced after 15 years. If yours is past the 10-year mark, you should start planning for a new system now.
2. Your Comfort Levels are Decreasing
The older a system gets, the less likely it is to keep you comfortable and more likely to drive up your energy bill.
3. Your Heat Pump Seems to Run All the Time
Your heat pump should only run frequently when it’s extremely cold or hot. If your system is running often during regular temperatures, it’s a sign that something could be wrong.
4. Your Utility Bills are Increasing
When you first purchased your pump, it was at peak energy efficiency. It loses energy efficiency as it gets older, which could drive up your energy bill. Today’s models, especially ENERGY STAR® heat pumps, are created to be highly energy efficient.
We Can Help with HVAC Repair
If you’ve followed our handy troubleshooting guide and the furnace still isn’t working, call us today at 469-706-7646. We’ll be out there as soon as possible, so you can get the heat pumping again fast.
3 Benefits of Heat Pump Replacement
While you might not look forward to buying a new system, a new heat pump is worth it in the long run. Here are some of the benefits to upgrading:
- Increased energy efficiency. Systems that are a decade old or older won’t be as energy efficient, while new systems have many options to keep energy costs lower than ever. SEER ratings are available up to 20 or higher, meaning you’ll have some of the most efficient technology available today. SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, measures how efficient a heat pump is for converting energy for cooling or heating.
- Better home comfort. Say goodbye to hot and cold spots throughout your home. New systems offer unrivaled comfort for you and your family. Plus, today’s systems operate so quietly you might not even notice they’re running.
- More control over your system. Older models don’t have all the bells and whistles, like a smart thermostat, that make controlling a new system easier than ever.
Schedule Heat Pump Installation Today
Ready to start looking at the options for replacing your heat pump? Diamond Blue Air is the right choice. We’ll be with you to make the right choice for your needs and budget, and you’ll know you made the smart investment when you work with our experts. Give us a call at 469-505-0525 or contact us online to get started today.