Trust Us for Your Plumbing Installation in Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex
There’s no one better equipped to handle your plumbing installation in Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex, than Diamond Blue Air & Plumbing.
We install a variety of plumbing fixtures, with whatever brand fits your budget and style. Some of the most common we work with are:
- Toilets, including low-flow options and bidets.
- Sinks, for kitchens, bathrooms, laundry rooms and more.
- Fixtures, like ones for sinks, showers and tubs, including Roman tub valves. We can also install shower trim.
Making sure it’s done right the first time is a big step toward minimizing future issues. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% guarantee*. We’ll do everything we can to make sure your plumbing works well for years to come.
Give us a call at 469-505-0525 and we’ll help you get started with setting up an appointment.
3 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Plumbing Fixtures
Because a lot of your plumbing system is hidden behind walls, it’s easy to forget about it. But your plumbing fixtures may offer some obvious signs when they need to be replaced.
If your sink, faucet or other fixtures are leaking water, they may not be working correctly. Leaky fixtures can also damage other parts of your home and encourage mold growth.
2. Excess Noise
Poorly installed fixtures can rattle or vibrate when used. Not only is this annoying, it can increase the wear and tear on your plumbing.
3. Life Span
Like most things in your home, plumbing fixtures also have a life span. If your toilet isn’t working right anymore or your sink is discolored from age, it’s time to replace it.
Benefits of Installing New Plumbing Fixtures
Here’s a few ways you can benefit from adding new plumbing fixtures to your home.
- Water bills may go down. Modern fixtures are designed with energy efficiency in mind. Choose from low-flow options to keep your water costs in check.
- Smoother operation. New fixtures are better designed to withstand wear and tear.
- Lower chance of failure. Old fixtures have seen better days, and have a higher chance for leaks, clogs and other annoying plumbing problems.
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Plumbing Installation Appointment
No matter what you need, we’ll get it done right. The fixtures in your home are the most visible part of your plumbing system. We’ll make sure they’re at their best.
All of our plumbers are fully licensed, insured and certified. That includes the famous “Grandma” certification, which means we’ll treat you like family.
Give us a call at 469-505-0525 or contact us online today to schedule your appointment.